50 km far from Lecce is the small village of Presicce, inhabited by less than 6 thousands people. The village is located on the Ionian Sea and its 6 km long coast is one of the most popular in the summer period: Lido Marini is one of the most beautiful place in the Salento thanks to clear sea, fine sand and unspoiled nature.
Agrosì Holiday Home “Don Camillo apartment” in Piazza del Popolo 1 in Presicce (Lecce) is only 5 km far from the nearest seaside resort of Torre Pali. It features: conditioned air, TV, terrace where you can eat, open area. Animals are not welcome. To access the apartment, guests have to walk up a staircase, since the flat is on the first floor.
TWO-ROOM APARTMENT WITH 2/5 BEDS, finely refurbished and composed by:
living room with kitchen area and sofa bed
bathroom with shower box and washing machine
– Minimum stay: 2 nights
– IN AUGUST minimum stay: 7 nights from Saturday time 15,00 to next Saturday time 10,00
1. NO towels or sheets; NO BREAKFAST
2. The price includes water and gas.
3. Electricity will be charged 0,50 Euros for each kw used.
4. Deposit 100 Euros
A deposit is normally required as a guarantee for a good preservation of the rooms and of the objects. Any anomalies are accepted only if there are signaled by the guests by 12 o’clock of the day after their arrival. Deposit is paid at the arrival and fully paid back before leaving, after checking the condition of the flat, the furniture and the cleaned kitchenette. If guests leave overtime, the deposit will be sent via mail, less postal charges.
FURTHER DUE EXPENSES:
– CLEANING AT THE END OF THE STAY: 50 EUROS
– All the guests can participate at a cooking lesson concernig local dishes. At the end of the lesson, they can taste them and drinking good wine in the building of the Agrosì Farm.
– Cooking Lesson at Agrosì Farm
– Tasting of local dishes (to be booked at the arrival)
– Guided tours
– Approved boat tours